Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Report to: Senior Director of Marketing Operations
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Company EasyCare – APCO
Job Location: Norcross, GA
Full Time Job
Apply here for Digital Marketing Manager
Automobile Protection Corporation (APCO) also known as EasyCare is a marketing company and administrator of vehicle service contracts as well as complementary products sold by auto dealers throughout the United States and Canada. It was founded in 1984 in Norcross, Georgia. The company uses a network of independent agents that specialize in serving the auto dealer community to market its EasyCare® and private label products.
Digital Marketing Manager Job Description
The Marketing Manager will responsible for influencing, making plans, and riding implementation of virtual advertising plans and campaigns to attract visitors, optimize content material deployment on virtual platforms, He has to control company’s brands online and enhance customer experience. This position is accountable for making plans, executing, and reporting at the manufacturers’ websites, SEO, SEM, client portals, and social channels. This role calls for an excessive diploma of cross-purposeful task management, relationship-constructing skills, technical virtual advertising acumen, creativity, and crucial thinking.
- Collaborates on and executes a strategy for primary websites and digital lead generation campaigns.
- Build plans to optimize conversion across our portfolio of web properties.
- Monitors and analyzes site performance and track metrics; provide solutions to increase search engine ranking. Analyze the current keyword universe and identify keyword / content gaps. Work with stakeholders to improve the quality of existing web pages.
- Drives a variety of web production projects leveraging cross-functional teams of dedicated internal resources: designers, developers, stakeholders.
- Recommends and implements technology tools and improvements to enhance digital customer experience, impacts and measurement, including CMS, web analytics, and social platform(s).
- Oversees, analyzes and provides recommendations for online reputation management initiatives.
- Oversees paid and organic search plan, budget and reporting.
- Liaise with segment directors and marketing operations team on targeted marketing messaging and integrated campaigns and tactical activities when appropriate.
- Collaborate on digital KPIs, then deliver reporting with actionable recommendations on an ongoing basis.
- Manage assigned budget and outside vendor relationships.
Requirements for Digital Marketing Manager
- Able to conceive and execute a plan for digital channels
- Experience in the following tools/platforms:
- SEO best practices & analytics tools
- Google analytics
- All major online paid marketing platforms: Google Adwords, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Social management, Sprout Social preferred
- WordPress experience
- Online reputation management, Birdeye preferred
- Marketing automation platform, Pardot preferred
- Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical skills, complemented by the ability to take direction, learn/develop new skill sets, problem-solve, make data-driven decisions, and take on new challenges while paying strong attention to detail
- Positive, flexible, and well organized to thrive in a fast-paced environment and meet challenging deadlines
- Have experience working with/managing multiple stakeholders
- Strong writing and communications skills
- Passion for digital marketing and a commitment to continuous improvement
To perform this job the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory with little to no supervision. Consideration will be given to all requests made for reasonable accommodations that will assist the individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions associated with the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to type and look at a computer screen for long periods of the day. The employee must also be able to sit for long periods of time. Must be able to lift up to 10lbs.
Apply here for Digital Marketing Manager
google jobs and online jobs are also announced a lot of jobs for those who want online money earning staying at home.