Where is my computer icon? how to Fix the Error Windows 10 Missing PC Icons
How to Fix the error. In this topic, I will try to make resolve the annoying bug of missing pc icons of Windows 10 or Windows 10 desktop missing pc icon with step by step guide
1. The first step is to follow the short keys Alt+Ctrl+Del to open the task manager. Open task manager
2. After opening the task manager click on the file to run a new task and open msconfig and press enter
3. In the further step, a new dialogue box will appear before you of system configuration and open the Tab Boot
4. Next clicking on the Boot tab and click on the safe boot and click ok. After that, another dialogue box will appear to restart your computer. Just restart your computer after applying the settings
5. Now after that, we have back our menu with safe mode settings. Further, we will do the same with safe mode settings. Open the msconfig again and uncheck the Safe boot
6. Now when you restart your computer desktop missing pc icons and Start menu will be working back again hopefully resolved.