iPhone XS Amazing Facts
Today I would like to tell some of the iPhone XS Amazing Facts that everybody must know. This topic is to comprehend you some of the hidden features of the new model of iPhone. The following features are not only for iPhone XS, in fact, the discussion could be applicable to the other downgrade models also.
Access the Dark Mode
This feature is useful for if you are reading the book at night. This is called smart color inverting feature. This feature does not change the actual colors of icons and pictures. It only turns black into white and white into black.
- Click Open the settings
- Click on the General Tab icon
- Click on the Accessibility
- Find and Click on the Accessibility Shortcut
- Click on the Accessibility shortcut
- And enable Smart color invert
- Click three-time side button will enable the smart color invert and other models press three-time home button.
4K Video Recording I phone XS
- 1. Simply all you need to do open the camera option
- Click on the video recording option
- General settings allow to the camera at the 1080p dimension
- But in actual I phone XS camera has the ability to record 4k videos
- For enabling the feature go to the settings
- Scroll and find out camera icon
- Open the camera and find the record mode and slow mode settings default setting will be 1080p
- Click on the settings and open the 4k 60fps settings and enable it. Now you will be able to record 4 k videos with your iPhone
Adding up Virtual Home Button on the I phone XS Desktop
As everyone is aware of it that I phone XS does not have a home button. In order to bring the virtual home button on the main page of I phone. You need to follow the simple steps.
- Click on the settings of the I phone XS
- Click on the tab General
- Open the Icon of Accessibility
- Find the icon of Assistive Touch and open the icon
- Click to open this option the button will pop up to the main screen
- Other icons in the assistive touch are other functions that can be explored
- This can be customized with integrating the menu
How to Setup help through Emergency Call Services
Mostly, it is very rare that you need to bring this feature enabled. All you need to do for setting up this feature do the following steps.
- Open the settings
- Click on the SOS Emergency Service
- Enable Call with side button option
- That will enable the Emergency service from the iPhone XS
- Press the side button five times in case of emergency
Take a video record of your iPhone Desktop
- Click to access the smart menu from the top
- Simply click the record button that
- It will start recording video of your iPhone while you are working on it
- In order make it visible in the smart screen Click on the General and add screen recording from the menu.
Canceling the Noise and Live Listening Aid
- Simply to configure with your ear pods enable the ear pods
- Open the smart control penal
- Click on to the live listening
- After connecting the Live Listening this will work as a hearing aid and will reduce the noise from your conversations. This feature is very much useful in crowded places.
Animoji in Instant Messaging
Animoji is also a great hidden feature that a very fewer people know about it. All you need to do is Click on the message box. Open the text box who you wanted to send eMoji. A very attractive function of this feature is it replicates as per your mood. If you are smiling it will create a smiling face emoji or you can customize yourself with this hidden feature. This can also be shared with friends and family on any instant messaging platform.
Face ID Passcode
Most of the people are well aware of this feature of iPhone XS. But the important feature of this Face id passcode could be configured with multiple faces that whom you wanted to give the rights of use.