Fix the Error App Block By Administrator
“How to Fix the Error App Block” is the problem that mostly comes with Windows 10 operating system. Such as This app has been blocked for your protection by your administrator. I personally met this problem by using my old HP printer. In which the same error is popping that the app has been blocked by the Administrator. I will try to make it convenient for you to determine the trouble in simple steps
- So today I will try to make it convenient for this issue. First, you need to do is go the search box and search for regedit and press enter to open the desired program from your windows. It is important to mention here that always open this program run as administrator.
- In the next step, a new window dialogue box will appear Registry Editor before you like the image given below
- In the further process expand or click on the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE and expand the file
- The next step further process is to expand the further directory of software
- The next step is to expand the Microsoft directory
- The next step is to expand the windows directory
- The next step is to expand more to current version directory
- The next expansion is the policies directory
- In the further process, the next step is to expand the directory of the system
- In the next step after the expansion of the system directory search for EnableLUA in the right box of the system directory
- In the next step double click on the EnableLUA and another dialogue box will appear before you. After that you will see the value data in the box: simply need to do is change the value data from 1 to 0 and click ok. Once need to restart the computer and I hope the concerned problem will be no more.