Blue Screen Error Windows 10 (error code 0xc000021a )
Blue Screen error in windows 10 is a pretty common error in Windows 10 Operating System and the other versions. I will help to configure the problem by using the following simple steps to resolve blue screen error windows 10.
Blue Screen Error Windows 10
- First of all, in the automatic window repair click on the advanced options
- Once we have opened the advanced windows repair option click on the troubleshoot the problem
- Again in the further step for repair windows error click on the advanced options
- Now multiple options will appear before you click on the command prompt this will enable us to resolve the issue by using the command prompt.
- After opening the command prompt type dir to open the windows dir. Type the word dir by selecting the drive carefully mostly it is C drive so you will type C: to select the drive C of windows. But in my case, it D so I will select D: and type further dir for selection directory. Please select yours as per your settings
- Furthermore, we will try to consider the error code 0xc000021a by using the long command such as dism /image:C\ /cleanup-image /revertpendingactions and press enter. In my case, my windows directory is on D: so I will use D instead of typing C: Make sure you have typed the correct volume label. After that reboot the system once. Most of the computers correct the system after this step but if the computer still gives the same error we will move further to consider the problem.
- If the problem still exists again come back to the command prompt by using the same above given steps and open the command prompt
- Now type Dir to open the windows directory and we will use type chkdsk /f /r and press enter. This will enable the windows directories to remove the hard disk errors. Further, this command will ask you to dismount this volume with (Y/N) and press Y. This process will fix errors and checks. This process will take some time depends on the size of the drive your computer.
- After completing the process boot the computer once again and check the error. If this again exists we will move toward the further process.
- Again the open the command prompt and we are going to make another check for this error type the command sfc /scannow and press enter for error scanning. This process will also take some time. This process will scan the overall computer errors and deliberately oversee the malfunction of the system
- Furthermore, we will create another process to review or restoring the overall health of the computer. Type dism/online/cleanup-image/restorehealth and press enter. Completion of these processes I am sure your computer will be accurate in position with these above-given commands and steps.