No doubt Mian Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif was a good administrator performing as Chief Minister Punjab. People of Punjab have selected him three times a Chief Minister of Punjab Government. Now the basic theme of this topic is to explore the reforms.
Improving Quality Education in Punjab
Their Government spent almost 312.8 billion improving the education sector
Following are the major projects
- Khadim-e-Punjab School Strengthen Programme.
- Construction of 36000 Schools
- An opening of 500 New Primary Schools
- Reconstruction of 4063 Dilapidated School Buildings with missing facilities
- Khanpur Cadet College
- Fort Manro Cadet College
- 627 Higher Secondary School Labs
Higher Education Reforms
Punjab has almost 682,509 students
Following are the reforms for Higher Education Punjab
- Ph.D./Masters scholarship Programs in world’s top universities.
- Chinese Language scholarships
- Laptop Schemes including distribution of more 100,000 Laptops
- Punjab Endowment Fund Scholarships
- Lahore Knowledge Park Including IT Universities.
- Construction of Women Universities at Sialkot and Sargodha
- Incentives for College teachers
- Awards and foreign visits for talented students
- Establishment of new 103 colleges
- Facilitate necessary equipment to the Universities