Windows 10 Password Reset
This topic covers trouble of forgot windows 10 password. There are multiple techniques to resolve the matter but in this tutorial, we will try to recover the local account ministerial password with using a couple of modifications and settings. Basically, this method requires your computer boot through windows installation media or DVD of Windows 10. I hope this step by step guide will cover all the necessary characteristics of the topic.
1. A first step is you need to reboot your computer through installation media file i.e. Windows 10 DVD or Bootable USB. After that, the below-given screen will open before you just simply press the key Shift+F10 functions keys both. This will pop up a command prompt window on your screen.
2. Next step is to type a simple command diskpart and press enter.
3. In the further procedure, diskpart. Proceed for further type next command list volume and press enter.
4. List of volume drives will appear before you. Select your volume drive very carefully. In my case, it is d so type the next command cd d: and press enter.
6. Next further command is type cls and press enter.7. Now select the desired volume drive type D: and press enter. After that type command cd windows and press enter and the next are cd system32 and press enter.
9. Now type another command to copy the related files type command copy cmd.exe cmd1.exe and press enter
12. After completing all the above-given command steps reboot the computer system and you will see at your extreme right corner a highlighter icon like the image given below. Click on the icon and this will open again a command prompt window.
14. These previous commands will open the working box of user account and by clicking on the reset password you can change your administrator password. Just reset the password and reboot the computer. I hope by proceeding the whole procedure you will be out of the mess of Windows 10 Password Reset.