Regedit / Task Manager
Today we will configure how to enable registry editor “regedit” and “Windows Task Manager” in your Windows Operating System.
- First You need to go to start menu and search for Run Program.
- Type the command gpedit.msc and press enter.
- After processing the 2nd step a dialogue box will appear like the image given below Local Group Policy Editor.
- The next step after opening the Group Policy Editor there will be a tab of user configuration double click on the user configuration to open configuration management.
- The next step is to click on the Administrative Templates and click on the system tab.
- The next step is after opening the system tab to explore the tab Prevent access to registry editing tools.
- The next step is after opening the tab to Prevent access to registry editing tools by double-clicking a dialogue box will appear like the image given below.
- The next step is after opening this Prevent access to registry editing tools click on the not configured tab and apply to enable it in case it is already not configured once enable it and again make it to not configured to disable these settings.
- The next step is to search for regedit in the Run box and verify it for its working whether it is working or not.
- Now after that, we need to enable the task manager go to start program gpedit.msc and open again the Local Group Policy Editor.
- The next step after opening the Local Group Policy Editor click on the User configuration to open system configuration and click on the Administrative Templates >>System>>Ctrl+Alt+Del Options and click on the Remove Task Manager.
The next step is after opening the remove task manager the same dialogue box will appear again need to set it on not configured and apply to enable it on not configured task Manager and enable it.
- Now open the Alt+Ctrl+Del to verify the system’s Task Manager is working satisfactorily or not. I hope so the periodical steps Registry Editor and Task Manager will be enabled with these steps.