This is the topic regarding Windows tips and tricks to organize your computer system.
Changing the Computer Password without using Old Password
This is a very effective trick or technique to changing your Computer Windows password without giving the old password without using control penal settings
- Press Windows+R to open the windows command dialogue box and then afterward open cmd command prompt. It is pertinent to mention here that in this specific case open the command prompt run and as administrator
- Next after opening the command prompt using run as administrator type the command net user. This command will show you the logins and users created in the computer system
- Now the next step is very much simple type the command net user username of your computer and desired password such as net user Home Department 123123123 and press enter your password will be changed without entering or giving control penal authentication
Block suspicious websites on your Computer
- Start the program with Computer Run program
- Type this command to open the desired folder %windir%\system32\driver\etc and press enter or in case the desired command does not work. Simply explore the system32 files from your C drive open driver folder and with continuing next towards etc folder and press enter.
- In the next step in the etc folder, there will be a host file right click on the host file and open as this folder with notepad
- Now the notepad file will be open before you like the image given below
- Now for blocking any site, you have to type the local IP address just like in my case I have 192.0.0.1 is given above in the image. For example, blocking the site 192.0.0.2 facebook.com then further in next type the same 192.0.0.3 www.facebook.com. Now save as the file of host and I hope so the desired website will be blocked.
Encrypt your files and Folders
In this trick, I will show you how to make encryption to your files and folders with following simple steps
- Just right click on the folder or file which you want to make encryption and open the files and folders properties.
- After opening the properties click on the advanced tab and there will be an option of encryption.
- Enable the encryption tab and apply to the desired folder. By doing this file will be encrypted and will not be accessible to any other computer. It is pertinent to mention here that it is necessary to install BitLocker to your system as well.
Explore your Connected Computer Network Password
If you want to check the computer network password this is a very simple technique to inspect computer network password.
- Press Windows+R button to run the program and type CMD to open the command prompt
- Now in the command prompt and type the command netsh wlan show profile wifi name key=clear and press enter such as mine wife router name is TU TU so I will type like this netsh wlan show profile TU TU key=clear
- After performing the command function scroll down and try to find Key Content that will be your wifi password
Hide or Restrict your Hard Disk Partition Drives
In this, I will guide you through simple tricks that how to make invisible your drives from the computer.
- For doing this trick open the run program into your computer
- Type the command gpedit.msc and press enter
- After this, another window will appear with the name of local group policy editor
- Now click on the administrative templates
- Select Windows Components
- Now select file explorer and click on hide these specified drives on this computer
- After opening those files another window will appear before in this click on the enable option and pick drive which you want to hide and hit apply. The selection will be hidden from the computer system.
How to Check anybody Website IP
- A Simple step is open Command Prompt and write the single command ping website name such my website name is www.wiz-paper.com so I will do this ping wiz-paper.com and press enter.